Acknowledgement of the following terms and use of this website constitute an agreement between you, the client, and FXS Analytics, LLC.
Licenses for use of this website, its materials and content are sold for the use by one person. Use for business is permitted for one employee per purchase at the same offered rate.
This website contains security code that prohibits multiple login sessions as well as the acquisition of images and video through several different methods.
All content contained on this website is the sole property of FXS Analytics, LLC. Licenses allow the (one) client to access the property for an indefinite period of time and under the following terms.
The client acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1. FXS Analytics, LLC maintains a log of IP addresses using this website and identifies these IP addresses with the user. Cookies are also used for security purposes only, identifying the client with specific logins and content access.
2. The videos on this website are encoded with a unique hidden thumbprint specific to the user’s account, identifying him or her as the owner of the videos. This allows FXS Analytics, LLC to track the source of redistributed content.
3. The content contained within this website is not to be redistributed in any way and is for the client’s own person use.
4. The client will not download or screen capture videos.
5. The client will not copy text or images from the website.
6. The client will not share or redistribute content contained on this website in any way, either online or in physical form.
7. The client will not resell content contained on this website in any way, either online or in physical form.
8. Clients may only access content contained on this website by logging into his or her account at fxsanalytics.com/login.
9. Should the client violate these acknowledgements, FXS Analytics, LLC will immediately terminate the client’s account and pursue legal action against the client for damages incurred from the unauthorized distribution of FXS Analytics, LLC intellectual property. For clients who are citizens of the United States of America, jurisdiction for any legal proceedings will be held by the State of Colorado, where FXS Analytics, LLC is incorporated.
Trading futures, options on futures, and/or retail off-exchange foreign currencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
The content provided within this website is the property of FXS Analytics, LLC and any views or opinions expressed herein are those solely of FXS Analytics, LLC and do not represent that of any firm or institution. The content of this website is for educational and/or entertainment purposes only. Use this information at your own risk. FXS Analytics, LLC is not an investment advisor of any kind, so do not consider anything on this page to be legal, tax, or investment advice. FXS Analytics, LLC is not responsible for any 3rd party links or content.
Off-exchange foreign currency trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with off-exchange foreign currency trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. FXS Analytics, LLC will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided as such. FXS Analytics, LLC has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, does not guarantee its accuracy, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content.
All information on this website is for educational and/or entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses and no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold FXS Analytics, LLC and the owner / founder / writer of this information harmless in any and all ways.
By viewing any information by FXS Analytics, LLC, you acknowledge and accept that all trading decisions are your own sole responsibility, and the author and anybody associated with FXS Analytics, LLC cannot be held responsible for any losses that are incurred as a result. All rights reserved.
The use of this website and or it’s contents constitutes acceptance of our disclaimer.
Additional Terms of Service and Privacy
FXS Analytics, LLC respects the privacy of its clients and will not share or distribute any client information, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, email, Skype ID, place of business or IP information to 3rd parties. FXS Analytics, LLC will not collect information from the client without the client’s consent.
Cookies are used for security purposes only and never for financial gain or distribution of any personal details to 3rd parties.
Discussions on the Q&A board may be done so privately but the client acknowledges that any information he or she has shared publicly is being done so in that manner. Requests may be sent to FXS Analytics, LLC directly to remove any unwanted content posted by the client, but FXS Analytics, LLC does not bear the responsibility of doing so and may refuse such a request. FXS Analytics, LLC or any of its employees will not divulge client information in the public space. FXS Analytics, LLC reserves the right to remove any unwanted material posted by a client in the public space. The client will not post copyright material or material belonging to 3rd parties in the public space. This incriminates FXS Analytics, LLC as a conduit for internet piracy and in such cases, FXS Analytics, LLC will permanently delete the content from its servers and reserves the right to terminate the account of a member found responsible for doing so.
Payments are non-refundable and due at the time of signup. Under extraneous circumstances refunds may be extended at the discretion of FXS Analytics, LLC with no guarantee.
Website outages are possible and may be out of the control of FXS Analytics, LLC or the client. While FXS Analytics, LLC makes best efforts to maintain uptime on the server, it is not guaranteed.