Get Started with FXS Analytics
- Active discussion board homepage. This is a Twitter-like interface that allows for quick sharing, spreading ideas and asking questions. Charts, videos, and many other types of discussions are shared here.
- Hundreds of accompanying slides, organized by topic
- Lecture series consisting of 81 videos.
- Printable reference sheets are available for quick-to-explain concepts
- Ongoing support is always available via the board, email or Skype.
You can see a video walkthrough of the back end of this site here.
HOW IT WORKS
This platform is designed for flexibility. We all think differently, come from varying backgrounds and levels of experience. There is rarely a one size fits all solution, something with which we should all be well aware. This is why we engage in one-on-one calls. At the end of the day, it is where we have seen the highest degree of progress.
- Get started by watching the lectures, reviewing examples, and begin gaining a better understanding how prices are created, why the move in the ways that they do, and how we can use what we know to project future movements.
- Get involved or just browse the discussions. Annotated charts, trades, ideas, documents and links are shared in the back-end of this site.
- Optional but encouraged: Schedule your first call. Skype is used for screensharing. These are intro calls used to educate both sides on your level of experience as well as initial walkthroughs based upon this. If the market you trade is open, we’ll use live data.
- Apply. Demonstrative and real world trading are two completely different things, but concepts need to be learned before they can be assembled into an operable strategy. Newer traders tend to learn concepts on-the-fly and attempt to apply it instantaneously.
- Follow-up calls are available to talk about progress. You’ll likely have questions based on the last call. We’ll answer those and move closer to identifying a sound approach.
- Repeat. New topics will arise as older ones get fleshed out. Backtest your approach and identify strengths and weaknesses.
Ultimately, this is a time-saving resource that allows you to leverage experience and cut down on time spent on alternative efforts. I’ll work with you to create a process which is clear and measurable.
The cost of using this platform as well as all ongoing support is $517. It includes all materials, one-on-one support (Skype calls, email, etc.), as well as any enhancements or updates. There is more concern with quality versus rushing traders through like a revolving door, and so this site is priced according to an expected number of users, time based on an hourly rate and then the content itself. The charge is not determined by everyone individually based on x expected hours, but grouped by all hours, by all users together to remain fair when it comes to pricing.
This approach is unique because, in good faith, we have not seen evidence of others working consistently. There is no cap in place in terms of our time nor “lawyer model” being put to use. Please carefully evaluate the work in order to determine if it is appropriate for you. Time is made available surrounding regular trading sessions (details on contact times found in members area) and answering questions on a regular basis.
No sales gimmicks (monthly specials that never seem to end, future upsells, other courses, private mentoring sales, or over-promising hope attribution). Everything is included.
This platform was built for those who are frustrated or have otherwise been down a misguided path. Tailored content is delivered via one on one discussions. Overemphasis on psychology and other factors are frequently used as a crutch for those lacking proper strategy…this platform steers otherwise.
It is believed that every trader begins at a deficit and in many ways, must start from scratch.
Questions? Please see our top FAQ’s on our contact page.